#BSUGotTalent - Meet MC Kris "A Radio Presenter" - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Monday 3 October 2016

#BSUGotTalent - Meet MC Kris "A Radio Presenter"

Welcome back to our weekly edition of BSU Got Talents, It has been a really long break, We hope you made the best use of it!!!...


Our first feature this Semester happens to be an OAP, our very own "MC Kris".

Thank you Sir for accepting to be our Guest...

So, MC Kris, what’s your story?
Hmmmmm!!! My story is not that different from every other Nigerian Child growing up.... I'm Iji Agbike Christian, second child of my father but last child of Mother, Born and Bread in Lagos, Currently a final year student of Benue State University.
A young Man full of life and aspirations and never to give up until he achieve his dreams and impact his generation!!

What's the best thing about Radio Presenting?
Being a Presenter!!... First! The inner joy I got made me want to do more, and by doing that I took some bold steps,may be ordinarily I wouldn't have!!...also Meeting New people and the fun in the studio is something else!! I think I need to invite you! Lol.

Apart from being an OAP, what else do you do?
Apart from being a AOP... I am an Mc (Compere) Actor, Script writer,Event Manager and Promoter..

Who is your role model, and why?
I look up to people like AKPATA DANIEL, and ENECHE O. ENECHE, these two guys are just unique in their own ways!!

What skills do you need to have before you start presenting?

First!! Be yourself.                                                2nd!! Be Yourself.
3rd!! Be yourself.

What things do you not like to do?
I hate to quit or give up when i'm set to do something. Also drinking, the few times I tried it wasn't funny!!

When have you been most satisfied in your life?
Satisfied? Can't really say that for now cause I don't think I have hit that point I have set for myself but in all I thank God for the journey so far!!!


What has been your most difficult moment so far?

The rejection I got at first wasn't funny at all!! And some people you think will help you(Put you through) sees you as an Enemy!! Funny right?

how would being an OAP help develop your future?
It has started developing already, knowing what I am (Presenter) and going for it, is a sign of great Future!! To take such decision sometimes is not easy,with the kind of background some of us came from!!                                                                 It help me to learn from people I admire and challenged me to do better!!


where do you picture yourself in the next 5 years?

In the next five years I see myself at the apex of my Game.. So watch out!!!


What advise do you have for all those looking at you as their Role Model?
Never ever give up on your Dreams, You can be what ever you want be... And most especially be yourself!!

What questions do you have for me?
""How is the journey so far with you?""

Well, I must confess it hasn't been easy...by the way nothing good comes easy, right??? but in all the hardship we (Team Bsugist) always try to deliver the best to our many viewers out there...

Thank you Sir.

Socialize with MC Kriss via:

Instagram -@Mckrisofficial
Facebook- MC Kris

To participate on our next week edition of BSU got talents kindly message us on WhatsApp -08127874763


Don't forget to Share this post

No comments:

Post a Comment