#BSUGotTalent - Meet Akor Desmond "A Photographer" - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Monday 7 November 2016

#BSUGotTalent - Meet Akor Desmond "A Photographer"


How did you develop an interest in photography?
I worked under  a top Photographer(name withheld) In Abuja his works helped develop my interest for Photography

What does ‘photography’ mean to you?
Photography to me is an expression that sends a message

Do you collaborate well with second shooters or assistants?
Yeah my younger bro is my right hand man and assistant



How do you strike a balance between School and Photography?
I see School and Photography as all learning processes so I give school more time n do Photography as part of Schooling to.

What can't you do without during a Photography Session.
The mind has to b right because the photographs are expressions that send messages ...so the right mind set (happy mood)



 Among the gadgets that you own, is there something that you wish you hadn’t bought? Why?
Every gadget serves its purpose so no there's none

How do you educate yourself to take better pictures?
I go online, watch videos, and follow Professionals in photography

Apart from photography ...what else are you into?
I'm a graphic designer and I edit videos too...and a great mathematician




What do you think makes a memorable photograph?
A memorable photograph is all about d expression and d message it conveys

How does black and white vs color play into your work? Do you find them to be totally separate beasts—or complementary?
yeah sure black and white vs colour are 2 separate beasts Sometimes colours kill it and other times black and white does the slaying

 What do you want your viewers to take away from your work?
 My viewers should take originality from my work

What were the difficulties you encountered first starting photography?
When I first started there was issues of "I already have my photographer"  but with time I got recognition

Any advise for the upcoming photographers out there???
For the upcoming ...photography advances everyday so the key is to educate yourself more, be consistent and always give room for upgrade



Connect With Dessy Photography Via:
Facebook- Dessy Akor Willz
Snapchat-  @Dessy_Akor
Twitter-  @Oododesmond
Instagram-  @Dessy_Akor


No comments:

Post a Comment