#BSUGotTalent- Meet Vembe Emmanuel "A Dj" - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Monday 14 August 2017

#BSUGotTalent- Meet Vembe Emmanuel "A Dj"




Welcome to another edition of BSUGot Talents, this week we have one of Makurdi's top DJ in the house, he goes by the name ' Dj Swapking'...





Please tell us about yourself? Who is DjSawpKing?
 I am Vembe Sesugh Emmanuel from a family of seven (7) but my immediate junior sister is late my parents are Mr & Mrs David Vembe I hail from Benue state, Makurdi and LGA.
I went to God's Own kid nursery and primary and later completed my primary school education at police children school 1 in Makurdi,when to ecwa secondary for my junior secondary and completed my secondary school education at Federal Government College Vandeikya, Benue state
I am currently a student of Benue state university department of Economics 300 level I pretty much grew up in Makurdi



 How long have you been in business?
3 years and still counting.




How would you define your "style" ?
My style am an all rounder I don't restrict my self to style there is much to learn and I am learning  everyday.


Describe your feelings when you play music?
When I play it's nothing but joy that cloud 9 feeling lol especially when the pay is nice hahaha...
It's was all Benue artists promoting them in my own little way Benue Street Mixtape volume 1 expect volume 2 soon


Yours favourite musicians and songs at the moment?
My Favourite songs tonight by nonso, juice n don't need bae by Ycee ft Maleek,small doctor penalty,Mama by mayorkun,Run away by L.a.x, Jeje by Falz, Go by Tekno, Move many more if I keep calling it no go finish today


Tell us about the Mix tape you recently dropped.
It's was all Benue artists promoting them in my own little way Benue Street Mixtape vol 1 expect volume 2 soon

Any family Influence in your career?
Sure family has played a major role in my career after God is family and  my family has been very supportive... special thanks to my mum she is simply the best.'I love you mom'


How do you think BSUGist can help promote your DJ career?
BSUgist to me is family ...actually bloggers play a major role in my career to if it not posted it did not happen lol BSUgist can help promote me by hypes and post my mixtapes I must say thanks for this interview.



Any challenges so far?
Challenge must come one of which is sponsorship I want to say a big weldone to every brand in Benue, it's not easy
Next is the payment in Makurdi it's very low compared to other places they pay small money and expect Calabar Carnival type of sound I mean it's not possible.
Lastly we Djs are not treated with respect at all they forget we are the life of the party, imagine artist slapping a Dj on stage not cool respect the Dj lol


The ladies would like to know if you are single and ready to mingle?
Lol you people will never forget this one am still single but there is this person in my life Sha lol wait for updates hahahaha ladies we can mingle oh give me the time and location




What should we be expecting from you before the year runs out?
Expect a whole lot more collaboration with artists more Mixtape am already working on one with Gistcity.net and also expect a show Dj swapking in concert and party soon.



What advice would you give to up and coming Dj's
To up and coming djs is work hard, love what you do and never stop learning because learning is the only way to be better at what you do u contact me if you need my help.



Anything else you want to say? Any shoutouts?
I want to use this medium to say a big shout out to Durban entertainment and models, big shout out to Smat link promotions.
Also to every Dj out there shout to MSTC, Dave breezie, tempted, Moyan,Simz design, dessert creative(DC) Boldsas,my family and friends, yisa visual, everyone who has supported my career most importantly my fans God bless you all, I love you all ah keep working hard to make you guys proud.


FOR BOOKING CONTACT DJ SWAPKING VIA:

CALL/WHATAPP: 09094042078
INSTAGRAM - @DJSWAPKING
TWITTER- @DJSWAPKING

No comments:

Post a Comment