AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SU PRESIDENT ( BSUM) - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Tuesday 3 October 2017

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SU PRESIDENT ( BSUM)



Dear sir,
I sincerely apologise for sending you an impromptu request and message!
it has been a cause of concern to me and other students over the "rush-hour" examination, and "no-schoolfees no exam policy".

it is a policy to the interest of the school management and detriment of their students.


sir, putting into consideration certain factors and fact. for example non payment of staff salaries. especially that of the local government civil service . there has been a pause on income flow to many parents. and some of us resumed by " Only God knows how".


sir, I wish to write further and adumbrate many other issues but I assume that my minutes with the president has elapsed.
I appreciate your good office, as you look into this matter and initiate a favourable resolution.


I anticipate your favourable response


yoursyoursrely,
Martins Tek'ma
(eco-bro)

No comments:

Post a Comment