MUSIC: DA REVELATION FT TECHNIQUE - Don't Tell Me Different - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Friday 21 July 2017

MUSIC: DA REVELATION FT TECHNIQUE - Don't Tell Me Different

DA REVELATION AND TECHNIQUE
hooked up on social media sometime after the release of don't tell me different by DA REVELATION.
after getting to transfer online rap clips.
They got attracted to each others flow.
And were lead by God to remix the song.
Which was perfectly produced by BOY B
AT MAD DRAGON STUDIOS.
they got more atuff comming .

Hook...(da REVELATION)
Woo...
How you want it in the morning?
Stay alive with the word is how i want
Yei...
I believe that he love me
I don't need nobody else to tell me different
Heh...
I dont wanna go without him
Stay alive with the word and i can fight it
Woo...
And ive been feeling how he love me
I dont need nobody else to tell me different.

Rap1...(da REVELATION)
Oh yea am good becus he made it rose on the 3rd i was jailed but he free me
Began the work he promised in the end i culd see him
Already won the battle that i started with the enermy
Am good cus i believe him
My body is so wet am swimming in his love
Dead long but am walking cus spirit is new mode
Dont need nobody's help now that Jesus is my coach i stay strong and i rock it
He made me so bold
So see me rolling
Race and all am winning
Walking with the one so happy life is all i live here
For the world he hurt his feelings
So nothing tell me different i believe his death has meaning.
(I believe his death has meaning)
Never stranded in the road
Every thing is good
See me i be chilling like my bone too cold
Creation groaning
Lost their hope and feel its closed
Yea we keep on rolling
Cus lost of hope is not assumed.

Hook...

Rap2...(TECHNIQUE)
My haters see this as a sign
Am a born again christian now my life is in line

My mission is to win souls trust am doing this fine

Y'all tryna change my mentality yo i beg to decline

Gospel is taking a work on me right down through my spine

They say a fight from the heart is when you're stabbed from behind

I feel my body weakening but my spirit is fine

Ready to go to war with devils at the drop of a dime

I pour my lyrics on the beat have a taste like it's wine

You gave your life for me on the cross am living infinite

My life wouldn't be good if they ain't a space for you in it

Life without Christ cause more casualties than melinite

Redemption is a struggle your soul is in a fight

Christianity ain't 'bout weakness you got your strength in Christ.

Soaked up in the Grace all you demons never seen my plight

Christ is the reason that am living so don't tell me different

HOOK...

Outro

Haha
REVELATION
TECHNIQUE
VYBZ
DON'T TELL ME DIFFERENT
YESIR.

BENEDICT MARK@FACEBOOK
EDACHE DANIEL ENENCHE@FACEBOOK.




No comments:

Post a Comment