An interview with the Mr BSU 2015 - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Tuesday 12 July 2016

An interview with the Mr BSU 2015

tell us more about your life?
I am by name Wuam Tavershima, from a family of six and am the first child, from the department of languages and linguistics. A final year student.

what were your most difficult moments as Mr BSU?
student relationship, if i was seen talking to a girl it was viewed as am snatching someone's girlfriend. When I avoid such am being a snub.

Apart from modeling what else are you into?
am a student.

was balancing Mr. BSU and academics a challenge for you? If yes, how were u able to handle it?
Not at all,my academics always came first before my office

Tell us 3 things we don't know about Mr. BSU.
-Mr BSU is a stepping stone as a model.

-It is an office where if you do not have a target it swallows your academics as a student.

-it is a classroom as a human being( u learn more about life generally).

whats you advice to the next Mr. BSU?
my advice to him is that he should put God first in anything he is doing and never forget the main reason why he came to BSU.

Mr BSU 2015 "The journey so far" (share your experience with us)
It was never easy with every student looking up to me,students waiting to criticise any mistake, at some point it was frustrating but determination kept me moving,never leaving out prayers.

what are your strengths?
prayers and a good number of courageous friends around me like Adudu Fidelis and Ligom caleb,just to mention but a few.

what are you career goals and where do you see yourself in the next five years.
my career goals are to be at the top of modeling and entertainment generally. in the next five years I see myself as an icon.


What recommendation do you have for the organizers of this event.?
Actually this is one of best activities on campus,its a very good and remarkable one.I must say I really appreciate the organizers of this event. Thank you.


Socialize with MR BSU via:
Facebook: Wuam Tavershima
Instagram: @am_santana


No comments:

Post a Comment