An Interview with the Miss BSU 2015 - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Tuesday 12 July 2016

An Interview with the Miss BSU 2015

Just few days before the official handing over of the crown to the next Miss BSU, we had an interview with the Miss BSU 2015.

For those of you who don't know her, keep your eyes lock on and continue reading...

  May we get to know you?
My name is Patra Ogwa Ameh, a 300 level student from the prestigious department of Economics, Benue state university Makurdi. Am a humble Benue girl born in d 90s. Am d first of five wonderful and God-fearing offsprings of my great parents. I got my first school leaving certificate from Christ Anglican Nursery and Primary school.Makurdi and proceeded to have a quality secondary school education at the award winning Federal Government College Otobi. Am passionate about making impacts  in my Generation.I love blue and purple. Am a basketball fan, I play badminton. And am a lover and promoter of our great Country Nigeria.

why modeling?
I consider modelling an avenue for effective mentorship of my peers and even other age groups. It is not just a passion for me, but an endeavor that gives me an adrenaline surge. Am a born model by all the statistics so been in modelling is fulfilling my destiny.

tell us a little about your life as Miss BSU
My life as Miss Bsu has been phenomenal although not devoid of the usual challenges any beauty queen on campus will face. I have made more friends,few enemies,developed myself psychologically,morally,socially and even spiritually. Being the Miss Bsu has afforded me the rare opportunity of representing the beautiful girls of Bsu in various functions which I ensured that I stood firmly for their interest.

What are your greatest accomplishments so far?
My greatest accomplishments so far cuts across all the facets of students activities. With God on my side,I organized the first ever girls empowerment seminar tagged "the complete woman" women that have made their marks in the society were brought to talk to the girls of BSU on topics ranging from academic,moral,social to spiritual welfare. They were motivated and inspired to become independent financially..I published the maiden edition of the special magazine titled the TRUE ESSENCE which is a materialization of my desire to use information for societal revolution. At every in time I stood as an advice point r a coach and a mentor to the girls of Bsu..these and lots more are my keys achievements

What are your weaknesses?
I have a weakness of going the extra mile to help just anyone in distress even to my detriment, I also trust people unsparingly.

Besides money, what do you value or need most if you are to have job satisfaction?
Putting smiles on the faces of people especially the less privileged,widows and orphans, also my fulfilment will be rooted in a job I hav a passion for.

What do you dislike about modeling?
The lack of goodwill from fellow contestants when you emerge winner of a competition.

What really motivates you to keep moving forward?
What motivates me is that still voice in my head that keeps telling me there is light at the end of the tunnel, my faith in God and in myself and the love and support of my family and friends.

what advice do you have for the next Miss BSU and all other models out there who are looking up to you?
Stay clean, humble, focused and trust God. There is more to been a beauty queen than just the crown and fame.

Socialize with Miss BSU 2015 on:
Inatagram-@Patra165
Facebook- Ameh Patra


No comments:

Post a Comment