#BSUGotTalent - Meet Mr. Code "A Stylist" - Benue State University Gist

Breaking News

Sunday 29 May 2016

#BSUGotTalent - Meet Mr. Code "A Stylist"




A week ago we introduced the #BSUgotTalent Initiative and its been making waves all around campus, Our lucky winner this week to get featured on our platform is Mr. Emmanuel Abah "A Stylist" and also a student of the Department of Psychology BSUM...




How do you feel being the first lucky student to be featured on BSUGotTalent?
I feel very honoured, I never expected it tho, But I Thank God for this opportunity.

May we get to know you sir?
My name is Emmanuel Abah from a Christian family of 7. Am the forth born of my parents "Mr nd Mrs Abah".


Tell Us a Little About Your Education and Work Experience?
Being a Stylist was never easy and due to my family background and my dad as a minister of the Gospel. I Had a lot of challenges while training. With help and support from my siblings especially Faith Abah my "Big Sis" who was able to convince my parents. Now striking a balance with my Work nd Education is not really difficult because I work with time and believe so well that there is time for everything.


At what age did you start becoming fascinated about fashion?
Well, at very tender age following the steps of The Legendary Michael Jackson. Permit me to say " I started loving fashion at age nine (9)".


Following your updates via IG, and Twitter your fans are quite curious about Your most used phrase "House of Code"...
Please throw more light on it.
*laughs* Yeah, Actually the name  #HouseOfCode is my official brand Name, its a combination of my personal life and my work. Let's just say it's my trademark " I Am Code"




How do you stay updated on Current Trends?
I stay updated via so many mediums, Through Instagram for example, not to forget blogs like BellaNaija, Fashion police, Biggie's Blog (to mention a few) And I watch videos on YouTube.



What has been your greatest challenge so far?
My greatest challenge so far was how to raise enough capital to start up my own venture independently after my training was over. It wasn't easy but I did my best.

How Would You Handle It If a Client Is Dissatisfied with Your Work?
In HouseOfCode, Perfection is our watchword...and I must confess it's being a while i had such experience but let's not forget "Customers are the kings" and if by chance a client is dissatisfied, I will have to take full responsibility for my mistakes and try to make sure it never repeats itself again."this days its so hard to please a lady, its either they want it this way or the other"


Do you offer home services?
Yes of cause I do.


What are your plans for the future and Where do you see yourself taking your styling career?
My number one plan is setting a large Beauty House where my clients can get all the comfort and services they need. I see myself opening a lot of outlets for #houseofcode signature  internationally.


Name  three things in your styling kit that you cannot do without?
1. My hand dryer
2. Flat tong
3. Spiral Tong.


What really motivates in your career as a stylist?
My motivation right From day one has been GOD, then my lovely Family and my Friends

Any Advice for those who have dreams of becoming stylists out there?
All always pray by putting GOD first in all you do and have passion for the job and not the money.


   Register For BSUM Got Talent
(Click Here For More Information)



Contact Mr. Code via-

Instagram: Houseofcode_ 
FaceBook: Abah Emmanuel.
Twitter: @codeabah.
Bbm : 2B52EA4E.  
Call/Whatsapp: 08189086132
Address: Behind customary court opposite 1st camp BSU  Makurdi, Benue State.


No comments:

Post a Comment